UNCHECKED “With Comments” box:
(This is the old format of posting milestones and may be deprecated in the future. You’ve been warned!)
- To create a milestone without comments you put the date in the subject line and the milestone in the message.
- A number of date formats should work just fine, if we can’t figure out a legit date, we’ll post your milestone to January 1, 1960 (it’ll float to the top of your list that way).
CHECKED “With Comments” box:
@October 3, 2010@
- Create a message with the date and subject in the subject line ex: “@Oct 5 2012@ You better be done this project!”
- This will result in a milestone assigned to the person who is setup under People with that nickname (this can be a person or a company)
- You cannot set a milestone assigned to multiple people